Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

About me

My name is Jayden Rudolph and i go to paparore school
I'm 10 years of age and love rugby,basketball and swimming. i'm going to be a big brother soon but right now i’m the only child.My rugby team is waipapakauri and my Bball team is paparore 13s.
My hobbies are fishing and motocross.

I’m really good at rugby,swimming and Basketball.
I enjoy doing sports i love anything to do with sports my favourite thing to do at home is play Fortnite. My challenges are getting 5 tries in a rugby game. My goal this year is to win the rugby cup.

My personal achievements this year is
To look after my little brother. The person that
Inspires me is my dad because he plays rugby and is a really good artist.We have a teacher that comes in and talks about our blog i´ve posted a few things this year. The person that 
I connected with was a person that loved sports just like me.


2 comments:

  1. Make sure that you read over you information Jayden, it is available for the whole wide world to see. It needs to make sense, and our school deserves to have capital letters. :) I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jayden i never knew you are going to be a big brother!

    ReplyDelete