Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Te kauru camp 2018 - (writing 2nd draft)

(INVADER).

Me my Dad Nate and Dan were the only four from our group to go on as Kordal got motion sick and Ethan was not keen.Here we go it slowly started spinning then it had a little more power then suddenly who-ff,swish screams from everyone my screams were probably the loudest.Me and Nate were begging for one more time YES Dad said.here we go again who-ff,swish air was filling up my lungs as I open my mouth. THAT WAS THE BEST!!
the invader was my personal favorite😆This was us on the stratosphere. It wasn't that scary.😑
The roller coaster upside down felt like falling out off a plane😱


8 comments:

  1. You are right Kayden, Jayden is good at writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job jayden I like how you showed us your likes and dislikes I did not understand the ff after who

    ReplyDelete
  3. who was the most scared in your group. what did you like the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE WORK JAYDEN I LIKE YOUR POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the feedback guys i will check your guys blogs out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats not me ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was some good writing jayden that was cool on the invader

    ReplyDelete